Tuesday, April 24, 2007

#24
-------------------------------------------------------

I have to say I'm on the pulse of what's hot for shizzle, after my last post where Sa-Ra was the Now!load, they became one of myspaces featured artist, babamm. Other than that I've been listening to a lot of Mew and Prefuse 73, both acts you should really familarize yourself with. I see the prize fighter inferno finally has a music video which is sweet, Claudio is sure one big burly dude hopefully Coheed announce plans for another album soon. (edit: a week after this post, they did, woot woot)

Well, mainly I've been listening to alot of trip hop and such and a lot of new stuff we got at the station (WBGUFM.com). Today, there will be no Now!load cause I havn't really heard anything new these last few weeks. I'm off to the phillipines for a month, I'll be back in june.


-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: