Saturday, June 09, 2007

#26
-------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

I've spent a month in the phillipines and being in that region of the world I got exposed to a lot of stuff I normally wouldn't so I thought I'd share some of it with you guys.

Radioactive Sago Project - This band is like awesome, heavily political spekn word over brass tinged backdrops, it's so much fun. Here's a link to there music video. Th
e subtitles in this video are hilarious, make sure to read them.
Radioactive Sago Project - Astro

Sugarfree - Just a fun pop rock act, there music video also features Ramon Bautista who might've noticed in the Astro Video before this, he is the like the MTVphil VJ or soemthing like that, weird guy. Dear Kuya got so stuck in my head.

Sugarfree - Dear Kuya

Hale - These guys seem to be the big emo band over there very more Dashboard like songwriting that grew on me by the end of the month. This song is in english.

Hale - Shooting Star

Bamboo - These guys were like the band of the month at the time, really catchy mod rock, check it out, why not.

Bamboo - Tatsulok

THose are the main bands I kept hearing about while I was there, also I got familair with Songstress Sophie Ellis Bextor who is awesome and this camille girl from france which like some poppy trip hop. Also I have to it's not my usual style, but the new Rhianna album is actually really good.
-------------------------------------------------------
Todays NOW!load: White Rose Movement - Luna Park

No comments: