Friday, June 17, 2005

#1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey,

Welcome to Music is Now!, this is my music blog where I'll be talking about what music I've been listening to and what you should keep an eye on!

For the first post I'll recap the mainstays of my recent musical taste. Latley I've been listening mainly to Blood Brothers, Death from Above 1979, Thunderbirds are now!, The Fury, and Stylex. If you haven't heard of any of these bands well looks like that'd be a good place to start I think.

Stuff that has caught my ear lately is definetly The Go! Team a team of remixers who are awesome, the best example of this hands down has to be the song Ladyflash, it's just fun and awesome if you haven't heard it go do that. Also The Stiletto Formal form Arizona is pretty awesome, they are like the Blood borthers with a lot more synth and even some cello. Little Yellow Box from CT is always one of my favorite bands and always put on an awesome live show. Their new album should be dropping soon, so keep an eye on it.

I think as far as huge TRL like success the two bands to really keep your eye on is City Sleeps, labelmates with Story of the Year they have similar sound have some catchy songs, not really my thing but I think they are coming to make an impression. On a more awesome note, Panic At The Disco with fall out boy vocals but with a very dancey and upbeat cabaret sound these guys are coming to take the masses by storm I have no doubt that they will be big.

well that's all for now keep reading for more musical updates and what nots.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todays NOW!load: Stylex - Wake up, Go to Work

No comments: