Saturday, June 28, 2008

#54
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys,

It's been awhile since I've posted and his hasn't been for lack of listening to music than more being involved a million project doing all sorts of things. To see what I've been listening to definetley check out my Zune Social profile to see what are the latest plays on my media player of choice.

The two albums that have really been sucking up my time have Been Chromeo's "Fancy Footwork" and Bat for Lashes "Fur and Gold" as you can see from the plays in my zune. I've also become obsessed with the song, "Innocence" by Bjork which will be todays NOW!load and is super awesome. I've been listening to a lot more Bowie and Billy Joel as of late but I usually like to talk about newer music but not much is coming to my head at the moment.
-------------------------------------------------------
Todays NOW!load: Bjork - Innocence

No comments: