Wednesday, July 06, 2005

#9
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys that I havn't posted for a few days, I've got a new guitar and got lost in the whole song writing deal, to check my stuff out just look up Alex Merced. Well, I have heard one really sweet band laltey, they are of montreal. They play a synth filled indie pop but with a heavy beatles influence. Check them out at http://www.ofmontreal.net/. They are on tour with Grand Buffet one of the best hip hop duos ever, if havn't seen Grand Buffet before you should find a way to see them cause they are awesome. That's really all I got for now, but honestly, of montreal is so good they are worth making a whole post just for them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todays NOW!load: Of Montreal - Requiem for O.M.M2

No comments: