Monday, July 25, 2005

#11
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

Not Much has went on like I said I've been getting into power metal since I went to Ozzfest (Breakout Performances: Trivium and Mastadon). So I've been listening to a lot of bands from europe like Tierra Santa, Angrus, Shadow Gallery and other awesome power metal bands i really say you should all go check them out when you have the chance.

I've also been having a blast with a little program called guitar pro, if your a musician get this. With the large archive of tabbed out music online guitar pro really helps you understand how most music is put together and really helps your writing.

I hate Jamison Parker, why does anyone like Jamison Parker is beyond me it's so boring and uninteresting but I guess a lot of music has been latley. There has definetley been some awesome highlights latley. Like the Cardinal Sin who features former members of Cadillac Blindside, I saw them last year live with Treysuno and The Lawrence Arms.

The Cardinal Sin - http://www.purevolume.com/thecardinalsin

Another sweet band is Skyrocket some atmospheric indie goodness though the vocalist seems like a less talented version of the Death by Stereo vocalist.

Skyrocket - http://www.purevolume.com/skyrocket

And last I'll leave with you todays Now!load which comes from an Awesome Equal Vision records band, The Fall of Troy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todays NOW!load: The Fall of Troy - Whacko Jacko Steals the Elephant

No comments: