Wednesday, September 27, 2006

#14
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys,

Latley I've been back in the radio station and doing my show as fun as ever. My show is tuesdays noon-2pmest and for schedule of other shows check out http://www.wbgufm.com (there's a webcast, so listen in). Anyways, The New Fiery Furnaces album is a work of art as usual and I'm just in love with their experimental pop to the max. Last week on the frontpage of purevolume they had a band featured that was a little different than the usual purevolume fair, they were called SamIam and I made them this posts' NOW!load so check them out cause they are very sweet. Also if you ever have a chance to pick up any album by Daby Toure, pick them up he is amazing. You should be able to find him in the world section of your local music store.
---------------------------------------------------------
Today's NOW!load: SamIam - Do You Want to Be Loved

No comments: