Tuesday, October 10, 2006

#15
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys,

Well I can't say I have heard all that much latley, but I have been listening to the Fiery Furnaces album, Bittersweet Tea a lot, as well as Pigeon Johns new hip hop album which is amazing if you don't have it yet. I definetley been listneing to a lot of hip and I definetley recommend you check out wbgufm.com and listen in to my show sometime to hear some of the stuff I've been playing. On more of the rock side two bands have caught my eye, the AFI meet HIM band filled with dark imagery and vibes, I AM GHOST, and the sexed up rock band from Orange Peal records, Motion Picture Demise. Definetley check them out they are very enjoyable if you need a rock fix.

---------------------------------------------------------
Today's NOW!load: Motion Picture Demise - The Way it Goes

No comments: