Monday, February 12, 2007

#20
-------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

I can't say I've listened to much since the last post. I've finally spiraled down and started listening to the rent sountrack, which made me dust off my copy of Hedwig and the Angry inch soundtrack, good rock musicals!!! Anyways, other than that I've been also a fan of the EP from the graduate. I always feel I grew out of the whole emo thing, but the occasional band grabs me for another quick escapade. I'll even go as far as to say the new Fall Out Boy has earned my approval for what it's worth, but still it's Regina Spektor and Imogen Heap that have dominated my IPOD as of late.

Some not so recent album I've been revisiting:

Frankie Perez - Poor Mans Son
The Stereo - Three Hundred
Sunny Day Real Estate - How it Feels to be Something On
Little Yellow Box - Et Cetera

I wonder if Von Iva is still around, they were an all female electro punk outfit with soul, I saw them at CMJ one year and it was awesome.


-------------------------------------------------------
Today's NOW!load: Von Iva - not Hot to Trot

No comments: