Thursday, February 22, 2007

#21
-------------------------------------------------------

Kane Hodder is an amazing band, dusted off their album off the other day and was reminded why that album is one of my most overplayed albums. I also gave a better listen to the We are Scientist album and come to the conclusion while it's pretty standard fair for that type of music, it was done pretty well and damn catchy and that's what matters, right! I havn't really listen to anything new latley since I havn't had much chance, I'm been trying to get around to getting the new Deerhoof album which will most likely be awesome.

For todays NOW!load I'm giving you Aberdeen city which is really sweet, it's like the killers meets Muse, but still very distinct in it's own right. I really liked the EP they had a while back and their full length only continues the same awesomeness.

-------------------------------------------------------
Today's NOW!load: Aberdeen City - Another Seven years

No comments: