Sunday, August 12, 2007

#37
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,

The next two days I'll be covering the two countries where my parents are from. My Dad is from Puerto Rico which I'll cover tomorrow, and my Mom is from Guatemala which I'll be covering today.

A Really awesome site that specializes in Guatemalan Rock Music is RockChapin.org , check it out to hear a lot of metal/rock bands from Guatemala.

Couple of really cool bands I've seen while scouting around on myspace are the following:

Malacates Trebol Shop - Yes, Guatemala Has Ska, and it's sweet!

Santiago Nino - Electronic Dance music artist from Guatemala, that's what's up!

Dominio Propio - Hardcore Punk band from Guatemala

Juan Carlos Alvarado - A BIG pop star in guatemala kinda remind me of kC and the Sunshine band.





Here is a video of a popular guatemalan rock band, Bohemia Suburbana:

Bolsas De Te

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Here is a video from Guatemalan Hip Hop Artist, Big James:

Mr. Hammer

Add to My Profile | More Videos


well that's the music that cover half of me, we'll explore my other half tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------
Todays NOW!load: Ricardo Arjona - Quien

No comments: