Friday, August 24, 2007

#43
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys,

Now that the series on World music is over I've been thinking of many new articles to write about. I have stuff on transgendered musicians, Noise, Flstudio and Homemade Hip Hop beats all coming up so keep posted.

It's been awhile since I've really talked about what going in my cd player so I though I'd chat about it a little bit. I heard the Patton Oswalt cd the other day which was classic, now all I can think about is renting deathbed, the bed that eats people.

Awesome releases I've picked up recently include Three's new album, "The End is Begun". If your familiar with Three's mix of Prog Rock, Metal, and slight sprinkle of Folk/Pop elements will be surprised by how much more prog rock oriented this album is than their last few.

Here is a live video of them playing the lead single off the album, All that Remains:





Something Else I've been listening to is this comp of 90's dance music and I'm now readdicted to the song "Love You Down" by INOJ. So here's that infectious video from we were all younger healthier people.




Another Really awesome metal band (I havn't talked about metal in awhile) is Fall of Troy who have come out with their new album, Manipulator. I havn't seen any good quality videos of the new material yet, so in case your new to the band here's their music video from the first album. These guys are ferocious live, I highly recommend.




-------------------------------------------------------
Todays NOW!load: Animal Collective - Peacebone

No comments: